Brand Marketing, Customer Experience and Content Marketing Leader
I help brands increase demand through more effective brand marketing, improved customer experience and more relevant content marketing.
I am passionate about building brands and improving customer experience. This is my personal blog. I write unique stories about brands that have a purpose to improve people’s lives in addition to making money. My philosophy is that a customer focused purpose is critical for brand’s to achieve long-term growth.
I will write on brand purpose, leadership, strategy, innovation and on occasion on stuff including sports that doesn’t fit neatly into one of these categories.
My expertise is Building Brands. I have the ability to build brands through the development and implementation of a brand purpose that is informed by qualitative and data driven insights. I have developed the brand purpose and positioning statements for Levi’s Jeans, Jockey, FYE, Grandoe and AAA. My specific areas of expertise are:
- Build purpose driven brands with a strong emotional consumer connection
- Develop creative marketing and social media programs that increase revenue and customer engagement
- Improve customer experience in-store and online
- Design, develop and launch successful E-Commerce businesses
- Passion for developing consumer insights based on qualitative and quantitative research
- Built and led several successful marketing teams
- I am currently the Vice President of Communications and Membership at US Lacrosse
- I have worked in the Marketing and Brand Management field for my entire career. I have had the opportunity to work on world-class brands such as Levi’s Jeans, Jockey, Advil, Anacin and AAA. I have also worked on smaller brands such as Grandoe and FYE. I led the team the developed Levi’s Wide Leg Jeans campaign that was nominated for two commercial Emmys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB766a0Y-tE
What I am passionate about
My main motivations are to be a good husband and father, to work on something meaningful and to lead an innovative, customer focused team where associates have the opportunity to learn, grow and be recognized.
I love participating in and watching sports. I am passionate about track and field. I enjoy watching my children compete in track in high school and in the Junior Olympics. I am a lifelong New York Yankees and New York Football Giants fan. I was at the “Aaron Boone” game and was fortunate to be at the deciding games of the 1999 and 2009 World Series in New York.
I love traveling. Northern California and Maine are two of my favorite places to visit.
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here are my own and do not represent the opinions of my past and current employers.