This past year I read several Business and Marketing Books that inspired me and expanded my thinking. I learned some new ideas that will help me in the future:
- The importance of Brands Ideals, a shared purpose of improving people’s lives
- Brand Purpose – a definitive statement about the difference you are trying to make in the world
- The importance of purpose – People don’t buy WHAT you do they buy WHY you do it
- Building a platform to share ideas and build connections in today’s social media world
- How to develop and create impact with ideas?
My top 5 books are:
- Grow – Jim Stengel
- Its Not What You Sell, Its What You Stand For, Why Every Extraordinary Business is Driven by Purpose – Roy Spence
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- Platform Get Noticed in a Busy World – Michael Hyatt
- The Impact Equation – Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
What were the top books that you read in 2012?